Association of Independent Gas Station Owners in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Pennsylvania & Michigan.
Ohio Terminals National Ethanol Plants igsoa Terminal Project Buying Bulk Fuel
Mazut M100,D2,JP54,LPG,LNG

Removing Restrictions
on  Crude Oil Exports
from USA


National Terminals E85 Stations in Ohio Daily Rack Prices
Business with or without Real Estate for Sale by Owner

Free Listings


Networking Unbranded Individual Station Owners
in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Pennsylvania

of Customer Preference Nationwide.
(Igsoa Dedicated Terminal Program)

Being unbranded Service Station Owner, you have already decided to be Independent. You have taken a very bold step towards your freedom of choice. You wanted to Depend upon your own experience and knowledge to run your own business, your way instead of dictated by any third party without your consent. Next is to find right source of supply to stay one step above than your competition. Alone by yourself, you can do it but it might take longer to be there where you want to be. If you want to achieve your goals faster and better, you must join the Strong Group of other independent dealers like you.

Today, they are way ahead because they are not alone any longer.  Quite frankly, now is not the time to invent the wheel, its very simple and just try to use the existing resources.. Get signed up and become Registered Member.

It's simple and easy.

COST : None
Become a Registered Member
as a Dealer - Vendor or Supplier - The Partnership is..............FREE

IGSOA Members have
of people like them, strong supply partners and programs custom-designed for IGSOA Members

of being connected with an established, strong and well recognized buying group, still independent. No contracts, No restrictions or No commitment. You can do  everything when ever what ever, the way you like it. All you getting is the resources negotiated and verified by "igsoa" to save you time and money. Smart people do not waste their time. There is no catch. igsoa is claiming big discounts from products and service providers based on the gross volume and keeping 10% of that as Management Cost and remaining 90% is extended to the Registered Members.

Membership Advantages

(A few of them)


GASOLINE PRICES: Shopped and Negotiated with most of the major fuel suppliers in the area to pick and chose the best possible price of the day nearest to your location, to save you transportation cost too.
2 REBATES: By End of the year, getting decent rebates based on total purchase of gasoline from the member suppliers, distributed to registered members based on their gasoline purchases.
3 SECURITY DEPOSIT: igsoa will issue the Security Bond for and on behalf of the Member (if required) by any fuel supplier.
4 SHIPPING COST: To save maximum from the Delivery Cost, igsoa finds and negotiate the best possible hauling company in the area to save the cost to Members.
5 DELIVERY SURCHARGE: igsoa does not pay any DELIVERY SURCHARGE unless a Third Party Hauler is the only option available at any day.
6 GROCERY : Member Suppliers and grocery companies offering huge discounts to igsoa members based on group purchase of any product.
7 MAINTENANCE: 24 hour Service without any extra charge from the Member Service Providers.
8 PARTS AND SUPPLIES: Exclusive Discounts for igsoa members.
9 INSURANCE & BONDS: Exclusive Discounts for igsoa Members.
10 LEGAL HELP: FLAT RATE, Legal Help of any kind, including Contract Reviews, Court Representations, Lawsuits, Litigations, Liquor issues, what so ever for Legal Support from Member Legal Firms.  FLAT FEE OPTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE.

24 Hours Free Help Line for consultation in any situation.

Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to [].
Copyright 2012 [Ohio Petroleum Organization LLC]. All rights reserved.
Last modified: 06/24/21.